If you want to take your personal or corporate blogging to new heights in 2011, here’s an opportunity to get a leg up.
The Blogging Success Summit kicks off in February, with 23 presentations from a murderer’s row of blogging luminaries (+ me). And for a short time, you can save 50% on registration at http://bit.ly/blogsummit
Here’s just part of the lineup for this virtual conference that takes place Feb 1 – Feb 22. (All sessions are recorded so you can digest them when you have the time):
- Brian Clark of Copyblogger
- Darren Rowse of Problogger
- Joe Pulizzi of Junta 42
- Debbie Weil, author of The Corporate Blogging Book
- Mari Smith
- David Siteman Garland, author of Smarter, Faster, Cheaper
- Scott Monty from Ford Motor Co.
- Doug Karr, author of Corporate Blogging for Dummies
- Richard Jalichandra, CEO of Technorati
- Rob Birgfield from SmartBrief
- Social media execs from McDonald’s, Procter & Gamble, Cisco, Southwest Airlines, Sony, and Hubspot
and a LOT more!
This is the same crew that programmed the uber-successful Social Media Success Summit and Facebook Success Summit, so I can guarantee that the training quality will be very high. 95% of attendees of those two summits would recommend the summits to a friend.
In fact, I’m a little paranoid about putting together my presentation for this summit, given that almost all the other instructors are serious, big-time bloggers! My session is on February 22 titled “The Fog of the Blog: 8 Strategic Questions Before You Write One Word”
The Best Deal in Blog Education
For $297 you get access to 23 Webinars from some of the best bloggers in the world. And you get access to those recordings for up to one year. The $297 deal won’t last very long though, so if you’re interested, get a seat now.
If you and/or your friends register via http://bit.ly/blogsummit I make a few bucks, which helps me keep Convince & Convert free of annoying advertising.
Thanks for your help, and I hope to see you online at Blogging Success Summit.