- Go to http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/
- If you don’t have an account, please make one. It will take just a few seconds
- Click the link that reads “Explore the Proposals for SXSW Interactive”
- In the search fields at the top of the page, please enter “Naslund” where it reads “organizer”, then click “search panels”
- You’ll see the description for “The Now Revolution” (our panel, my name will be added later). Please click the little thumbs up icon.
- Then, tweet it out please. Something like “I voted for #TheNowRevolution for SXSW, to benefit @makeawish”
If you’re feeling particularly frisky, I’d love for you to vote for my other two panels while you’re in the mood. “The Black Art of Optimizing Facebook Wall Posts” can be voted for here. “Your Content Stinks! Drive Results with Content Marketing” can be voted for here. Thank you!
The Revolution is Coming
I don’t think I’ve announced it publicly yet, but the final title of the new book from Amber and me (coming in February, 2011) is:
The Now Revolution: 7 Moves to Transform Your Business with Speed, Smarts and Social Media
Many, many thanks to everyone who voted on possible titles, and provided suggestions. We’ll have Facebook page and other promotional stuff about the book online soon – including pre-ordering capabilities.
Meanwhile, we’re hitting the road to present the core concepts of The Now Revolution to businesspeople and marketers everywhere. Amber presented a smashing summary at the recent SocialFresh Charlotte.
The South by Southwest keynote slot will be tremendously important as we launch the book, so we’d sure appreciate your help voting for us. Your votes count for 30% of the “scoring” when organizers determine who gets to speak at the mighty SXSW Interactive festival in March in Austin, Texas.
On behalf of Amber, myself, and especially Make-A-Wish Foundation, thanks for your help!