You should be listening to the Social Pros Podcast – Real People Doing Real Work in Social Media.
Each 30 minute episode includes:
- Interview with a leading social media strategist, manager, director of community, or similar working for a corporation or organization.
- Social Media Stat of the Week, discussed and ratified or debunked by me and Jeff Rohrs of ExactTarget.
- Four Your Information, where our weekly guest shares the answers to four questions asked by the hosts based on their experiences.
Social Pros shines the spotlight on social media practitioners, people doing the real work for real companies.
Check us out on Stitcher Radio:
The podcast is recorded every Monday night, and will be posted on Fridays with a transcript of the highlights so you can absorb the information in the format of your choosing.
Here’s what we’ve been up to with Social Pros so far. We hope you enjoy the advice and insight these social practitioners have to offer!
- Contagion, Social Media, and Why Things Catch On
- How H&R Block Activated 90,000 Seasonal Tax Pros in Social Media
- How Scotts Uses Social Media for Maximum Customer Support
- How to Maintain Your Brand’s Authentic Voice
- How to Take Charge of Your Personal Brand
- Get Ready to Reboot Your Life
- How to Make Pinterest Your Brand’s Own
- Solving Klout’s “Warren Buffett Problem”
- How to Turn Social Connections Into In-Person Sales
- How to Leverage a Community of Passionate Fans
- How to Curate 6,000 Pieces of Content This Year
- How to Find Your Social Voice and Help Others Do the Same
- Is Your Brand Socially Agile?
- How to Derive Inspiration from an Active Fan Base
- Leveraging Your Company’s Internal Power for Good Social
- Social Media Lessons from the “Open Source” Movement
- The Critical Interplay Between Social and Search
- Empowering Employees with Social Business Strategy
- If You’re Looking Content Creation Moments Are Everywhere
- The Importance of a Small Town Mentality
- When Pictures are Not Enough: The Art of Blogging
- To Succeed in Social Make the Story Bigger
- Why Twitter May Never Be Financially Viable
- Don’t Settle For Social Stats, Get Customer Insights
- Tips and Cautionary Tales for Real-time Newsjacking
- 75 People You Need to Know in Social Media
- How to Mitigate Social Media Disasters
- Social and News Media: More than Simply Cross Promotion
- Getting Social Media Strategy Right in Financial Services
- How McDonald’s Handles Thousands of Social Mentions Per Day
- Beyond Analytics: Brand Insight and Understanding
- Community Building Through Innovative Conferences
- Social Media Success for Global Enterprise
- The Avalanche of Information and Scalability of Social Media
- 2tor Paves the Way for Online Education and Community Building
- Social Sign-In is Changing Customer and Brand Experience
- Eloqua’s Approach to the Future of Content Marketing
- Social Pros 31 – Howard Lindzon, StockTwits
- Social Pros 30 – Eric Schwartzman, Social Media Boot Camp
- Social Pros 29 – Lauren Vargas, Aetna
- Social Pros 28 – Katie Richman, espnW
- Social Pros 27 – Jeremiah Owyang and Rebecca Lieb
- Social Pros 26 – Richard Owen, Satmetrix
- Social Pros 25 – Alison Carlman, globalgiving
- Social Pros 24 – Shawn Morton, JPMorgan Chase
- Social Pros 23 – DJ Waldow, Waldow Social
- Social Pros 22 – Evan Hamilton, UserVoice
- Social Pros 21 – Joe Stupp, Chipotle
- Social Pros 20 – Katie Morse, Billboard
- Social Pros 19 – Scott Stratten, UnMarketing