Jay Baer’s Convince & Convert will double your digital.
We are not an agency. We’re strategic advisors and your secret weapon; a cadre of digital marketing and online customer experience experts that helps the world’s most interesting brands dramatically increase customer acquisition and retention. How can we help you?
The Convince & Convert team, hand-picked by Jay, uses our decades of experience to help move your company or organization forward in digital through process improvement, customer attitudinal research, competitor analysis, trend-spotting, and creative campaign ideas that get results.
If you succeed, we’ll succeed.
Our Net Promoter Score is currently 77, ranking Convince & Convert among the world’s most beloved brands.
Why do our consulting clients recommend us so highly? Because we deliver sound, honest advice and we do it on time, and on budget. Plus, we bend over backwards to be the easiest-to-work-with consultancy in the world.
We work with IBM, Oracle, SAP, Allstate, adidas, Cisco, Motley Fool, Hilton, PF Chang’s, David Weekley Homes, Best Buy, 3M, Grand Ole Opry, Comcast, Cabela’s, Columbia Sportwear, Billabong, Cambia Healthcare, Arizona State University, The United Nations, and dozens more. See our full client list and case studies.
How We Work
Over the past 10 years, we’ve developed a proven system that helps our clients double their digital effectiveness.
If you’re craving change and want to take your digital to the next level, we’ll get you there together.
Ask us about a customized training program—delivered on-site or via video webinars—that helps you and your team improve.
- What type of content should we be creating?
- How can we best tell our brand story?
- What digital media best supports our content?
- When should we post on social?
- How can we build our email subscriber list?
- How can we maximize Twitter as a customer service channel?
- What is the value of video content and how much should we invest in video?
- How can we amplify our content internally?
- How can we make the most of influencer marketing?
- What metrics should we focus on when measuring our content marketing?
- What tools should I be using to measure our social media?
- How can we tie social media advertising to email and Web behavior?
And dozens more topics, including one- and two-day workshops on:
- Content Marketing Strategy and Measurement
- Social Media Strategy and Measurement
- Amplification Strategy and Measurement
- Online Customer Experience Strategy and Measurement
See our Content Marketing, Social Media, Customer Experience, Influencer Marketing, and Workshops pages for more information on these programs.