About Social Pros Podcast:
Social Pros is one of the most popular marketing podcasts in the world, and was recently named the best podcast at the Content Marketing Awards. Listen for real insight on the real people doing real work in social media. You get the inside stories and behind-the-scenes secrets about how companies like Ford, Dell, IBM, ESPN, and dozens more staff, operate, and measure their social media programs.
Thank you to our sponsor ICUC Social.
Follow Social Pros on LinkedIn.
To inquire to be or recommend a guest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apple Podcast Reviews:
The Social Pros podcast has quickly become a favorite in my feed! I'm consistently impressed by the engaging conversations, insightful content, and actionable ideas. I truly learn something every time I listen!@Arlie K
This is absolutely an awesome listen for anyone in communications or social media!!@Will31C
This podcast has become one of my staple weekly podcasts for learning about marketing! Love the conversations that they have and it's always enjoyable and educational!@Simonstone95
Love the podcast - informative, in depth and spot on for any business size.@MissTriathlon
In this special year-end episode of the Social Pros Podcast, Jay and Adam revisit highlights from their top ten episodes from 2018.
Top Social Media Lessons from 2018
2018 brought a whole host of changes, advancements, and surprises in the world of social advertising. What hasn’t changed is that the Social Pros Podcast continues to meet with some of the top social media pros in the world to stay informed and ahead of the trends.
In this special year-end episode, Jay and Adam revisit their top ten episodes from the past year as they look ahead to 2019. Hear social media lessons from experts like Carmen Collins, Brian Fanzo, Phil M. Jones, and more!
In This Episode
- 07:51 – Episode #316: Sarah O’Grady “Why the Best Social Media Ideas Sound Terrible at First”
- 10:17 – Episode #319: Chuck Hemann “Is Your Job Ready for the Future of Social Analytics?”
- 12:33 – Episode #327: Jenn Herman “Why You Need 3 Different Instagram Strategies”
- 14:19 – Episode #329: Carmen Collins “Why the Cisco Talent Brand Program in Social Is So Fabulous”
- 17:28 – Episode #331: Brian Fanzo “How Brian Fanzo Combines Real-Time and Right-Time Social Media”
- 21:22 – Episode #339: Jay Acunzo “Why Social Media Best Practices Are Making You Worse, Not Better”
- 24:46 – Episode #342: Owen Hemsath “4 Questions You Must Answer to Succeed on YouTube in 2019”
- 27:40 – Episode #343: Michael Stelzner “Why Michael Stelzner Says Less Is Now More in Social Media”
- 32:03 – Episode #314: Eric Saninocencio “How the Houston Texans Engage Fans 365 Days Per Year”
- 36:14 – Episode #313: Phil M. Jones “Exactly What to Say in Social Media”
Quotes From This Episode
It's not that best practices are bad—they're a fine place to start—but they need to be contextualized. Click To Tweet
It's important to understand the importance of real time, but it's even more important to be able to act at the right time. Click To Tweet
- Get “The Complete Guide to Social Media for B2B Marketers” from Salesforce completely free here!
- Sign up for Jay Baer and Daniel Lemin’s Word of Mouth Masterclass here.
See you next week!