About Social Pros Podcast:
Social Pros is one of the longest-running marketing podcasts in existence (10 YEARS and counting), and was recently recognized as the #1 Audio/Podcast Series by the Content Marketing Awards.
Our purpose? Making sure that we speak to real people doing real work in social media.
Listeners get inside stories and behind-the-scenes secrets about how teams at companies like Google, Reddit, Glossier, Zillow, Lyft, Marvel, and dozens more, staff, operate, and measure their social media programs. With 600+ episodes, the Social Pros Podcast brings the humanity of social media to the forefront, while providing incredibly useful marketing strategies that listeners can immediately implement.
Follow Social Pros on LinkedIn.
To inquire about becoming a guest or show sponsor, please email our Executive Producer, Leanna Pham, at email@example.com.
Apple Podcast Reviews:
The Social Pros podcast has quickly become a favorite in my feed! I'm consistently impressed by the engaging conversations, insightful content, and actionable ideas. I truly learn something every time I listen!@Arlie K
This is absolutely an awesome listen for anyone in communications or social media!!@Will31C
This podcast has become one of my staple weekly podcasts for learning about marketing! Love the conversations that they have and it's always enjoyable and educational!@Simonstone95
Love the podcast - informative, in depth and spot on for any business size.@MissTriathlon
Social Pros catch up with QVC’s Head of Social Media Marketing Heather Brinckerhoff to talk community management, content auditing, TikTok and much more!
The Importance of Content Auditing
QVC’s Heather Brinckerhoff chats about content auditing, social media community management, and more on the Social Pros podcast.
In this episode, Heather shares some invaluable tips on how to draw in potential customers and keep them interested in your products.
Heather explains that content auditing is a huge part of QVC’s strategy to keep content relevant and resonating with its audience. Tune in today to hear why content auditing is so important, Heather’s advice for making your content go viral on social media, details about QVC’s new TikTok strategy, plus so much more.
In This Episode:
- 02:31 – Heather gives some insight on QVC and its social media output
- 04:33 – Heather explains what she oversees as QVC’s Head of Social
- 05:24 – A breakdown of the demographic QVC appeals to
- 06:08 – Heather outlines QVC’s social media strategy in detail
- 07:25 – How the global team keep up with conversation
- 09:02 – Heather explains how QVC coordinates partnerships and vendors
- 12:51 – How QVC use social listening
- 14:03 – Why QVC is always doing content audits
- 17:38 – Heather compares her role at QVC with her previous positions
- 19:44 – Heather reminisces over social media ‘misadventures’
- 23:27 – Where Heather found the best engagement for QVC’s April Fool’s joke
- 26:03 – Heather shares her views on whether you can predict viral content
- 30:38 – Why you need to know the customer’s experience of your company
- 32:40 – Heather’s tips for aspiring social pros
Quotes From This Episode:
“If you're not taking a look at your data, and really listening to the customer, then you don't know what the customer wants to see more of or less of.” Click To Tweet
“I’m a big fan of content audits! They just have to happen or we really just don’t know if we’re doing things right.” @heatherbrinck
“At the end of the day, I want the team I’m managing to push out content that is providing the consumer with value.” @heatherbrinck