About Social Pros Podcast:
Social Pros is one of the longest-running marketing podcasts in existence (10 YEARS and counting), and was recently recognized as the #1 Audio/Podcast Series by the Content Marketing Awards.
Our purpose? Making sure that we speak to real people doing real work in social media.
Listeners get inside stories and behind-the-scenes secrets about how teams at companies like Google, Reddit, Glossier, Zillow, Lyft, Marvel, and dozens more, staff, operate, and measure their social media programs. With 600+ episodes, the Social Pros Podcast brings the humanity of social media to the forefront, while providing incredibly useful marketing strategies that listeners can immediately implement.
Follow Social Pros on LinkedIn.
To inquire about becoming a guest or show sponsor, please email our Executive Producer, Leanna Pham, at email@example.com.
Apple Podcast Reviews:
The Social Pros podcast has quickly become a favorite in my feed! I'm consistently impressed by the engaging conversations, insightful content, and actionable ideas. I truly learn something every time I listen!@Arlie K
This is absolutely an awesome listen for anyone in communications or social media!!@Will31C
This podcast has become one of my staple weekly podcasts for learning about marketing! Love the conversations that they have and it's always enjoyable and educational!@Simonstone95
Love the podcast - informative, in depth and spot on for any business size.@MissTriathlon
Tiffany Rivers, Social Media Manager at Boys & Girls Clubs of America, talks about how her team has leveraged social to bring 4000+ clubs together.
Not everyone agrees with each other on social media. Spontaneous (and often heated) debates can spark from the most unlikely post or tweet. So, who would have thought that when COVID-19 sent millions into isolation that social media would be the very thing that helps bring people together?
Social has played a significant role in bringing families, friends, and colleagues together during an incredibly difficult time. Tiffany Rivers, the Social Media Manager at Boys & Girls Clubs of America, has managed to successfully leverage the power of social to bring over 4,000 clubs together to support one worthy cause.
As you can imagine, this was no easy feat considering each of the 4,000+ clubs are in different locations around the country, each with their own CEO, leadership, and teams. So, how did Tiffany work with all of these clubs to ensure everyone told the same story in unison so that they could continue their work helping make great futures a reality for America’s youth? Find out on this inspiring episode of Social Pros!
In This Episode:
- 03:50 – How Tiffany works with marketing and communications colleagues
- 09:26 – How to change an organization’s view on social media
- 12:37 – How the clubs leveraged internal talent, virtual programming, and social during COVID-19
- 18:45 – Why it’s so important to come together during difficult times
- 20:47 – Tiffany talks about the club’s partnerships with people such as Denzel Washington, Katy Perry, and Beyoncé
- 28:00 – How to determine what messages go out on which social channels
- 33:08 – How Tiffany makes sure that messages are consistent across all 4,000+ clubs
Quotes From This Episode:
“Our brand voice is consistent across all of our social channels so we can engage our audiences and get the support we need” – @tiffriv
When we all sing with the same voice, it makes a huge difference to our marketing efforts. Click To Tweet
- Get the new State of Marketing report for free from Salesforce
- Find out more about the community at SocialMedia.org with a special form for Social Pros listeners
- Learn more about Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- Follow Boys & Girls Clubs of America on Facebook
- Follow Boys & Girls Clubs of America on Instagram
- Follow Boys & Girls Clubs of America on Twitter
- Follow Boys & Girls Clubs of America on LinkedIn
- Follow Boys & Girls Clubs of America on YouTube