About Social Pros Podcast:
Social Pros is one of the longest-running marketing podcasts in existence (10 YEARS and counting), and was recently recognized as the #1 Audio/Podcast Series by the Content Marketing Awards.
Our purpose? Making sure that we speak to real people doing real work in social media.
Listeners get inside stories and behind-the-scenes secrets about how teams at companies like Google, Reddit, Glossier, Zillow, Lyft, Oracle, and dozens more, staff, operate, and measure their social media programs. With 500+ episodes, the Social Pros Podcast brings the humanity of social media to the forefront, while providing incredibly useful marketing strategies that listeners can immediately implement.
Thank you to our sponsor ICUC Social.
Follow Social Pros on LinkedIn.
To inquire about becoming a guest, please email Leanna Pham at email@example.com.
Apple Podcast Reviews:
The Social Pros podcast has quickly become a favorite in my feed! I'm consistently impressed by the engaging conversations, insightful content, and actionable ideas. I truly learn something every time I listen!@Arlie K
This is absolutely an awesome listen for anyone in communications or social media!!@Will31C
This podcast has become one of my staple weekly podcasts for learning about marketing! Love the conversations that they have and it's always enjoyable and educational!@Simonstone95
Love the podcast - informative, in depth and spot on for any business size.@MissTriathlon
Neal Schaffer, President of PDCA Social, speaks about leveraging influencers in your marketing efforts and how to effectively navigate through ‘the age of influence.’
The Age of Influence
If you want people to hear about your brand and talk about your brand, you need to leverage influencers as part of your marketing.
Neal Schaffer, the President of PDCA Social and a leading authority on digital transformation, believes that brands should view influencer marketing as a commitment, not just a campaign. Social media has given a voice to all types of followers with different audiences. Chances are, there is an ideal influencer out there who has the influence and authority to help put your brand in front of the right people.
Neal Schaffer knows exactly how you can identify and engage with the right influencers for your brand and openly shares his best tips to help you create and implement a highly effective influencer marketing plan – including some major influencer marketing mistakes you might want to avoid!
In This Episode:
- 06:05 – What ‘the age of influence’ means for brands, business owners, and marketers
- 08:03 – How Neal defines influence
- 12:08 – How B2B brands can leverage influencer marketing
- 16:27 – Tips to help you identify the right influencer for your brand
- 19:53 – How to work effectively with influencers
- 22:45 – What departments of an organization should have a role in managing a successful influencer marketing strategy
- 25:32 – Advice for leveraging influencers during COVID-19
- 27:45 – Why you should focus on turning influencers into brand advocates
- 31:02 – How to structure your ‘influencer marketing budget’
Quotes From This Episode:
“Influencer marketing should be a core activity for every organization” – @NealSchaffer
To have digital influence, you need to be a content creator. Click To Tweet
- Get the new State of Marketing report for free from Salesforce
- Find out more about the community at SocialMedia.org with a special form for Social Pros listeners
- Find out how you can launch your first LinkedIn campaign with $100!
- Visit Neal’s website to learn more about him and his work
- Read Neal’s new book, The Age of Influence