About Social Pros Podcast:
Social Pros is one of the most popular marketing podcasts in the world, and was recently named the best podcast at the Content Marketing Awards. Listen for real insight on the real people doing real work in social media. You get the inside stories and behind-the-scenes secrets about how companies like Ford, Dell, IBM, ESPN, and dozens more staff, operate, and measure their social media programs.
Thank you to our sponsor ICUC Social.
Follow Social Pros on LinkedIn.
To inquire to be or recommend a guest, please email email@example.com.
Apple Podcast Reviews:
The Social Pros podcast has quickly become a favorite in my feed! I'm consistently impressed by the engaging conversations, insightful content, and actionable ideas. I truly learn something every time I listen!@Arlie K
This is absolutely an awesome listen for anyone in communications or social media!!@Will31C
This podcast has become one of my staple weekly podcasts for learning about marketing! Love the conversations that they have and it's always enjoyable and educational!@Simonstone95
Love the podcast - informative, in depth and spot on for any business size.@MissTriathlon
Amrita Gurney, the Vice President of Marketing at CrowdRiff, reveals how brands can leverage the power of user-generated content to build their audience.
Find the Best User-Generated Content with AI
User-generated content has equipped brands with an infinite pool of videos and images to share with their audience. But, there’s a lot to think about when it comes to building a user-generated content strategy and starting to use UGC photos. And, making sure you’re not stepping on any legal toes is just the tip of the iceberg.
A simple search on Instagram is all it takes to pull up millions of photos and some of them are good enough that brands want to use them. The combination of different educational resources available to help improve your images has led to this renaissance of photography that many of us could never have predicted, according to the Vice President of Marketing at CrowdRiff, Amrita Gurney.
With a software platform like CrowdRiff, you can use AI to find UGC images that you can license and reuse for other purposes. This helps your brand to promote authenticity, build trust and drive purchasing decisions.
In This Episode:
- 03:52 – How brands can use CrowdRiff to get smarter with the way they use visual content to attract audiences
- 05:34 – How to get permission to use UGC photos
- 08:43 – Different ways that you can use UGC photos to promote your brand
- 10:26 – How to approach licensing and securing the rights to use UGC photos
- 13:25 – How CrowdRiff uses AI to curate relevant images
- 15:54 – Tips to choose visuals that perform well on social
- 26:21 – How the quality of images has evolved over the years
Quotes From This Episode:
“We use a special hashtag then if the person agrees, they need to use that hashtag as part of their agreement. And that allows us to take a screenshot of that permission and archive it for auditing purposes.” – @AmritaGurney
The visuals that are really popular and get a lot of clicks are the ones that have a focal point and don't have too much going on in the visual. Click To Tweet
“If you have a really engaged community and you offer some kind of positive experience, you will find that people just love to be acknowledged, and they love your product so much, they want to just tell the world they’re happy to share your content.” – @AmritaGurney
- Get the new State of Marketing report for free from Salesforce
- Find out more about the community at SocialMedia.org with a special form for Social Pros listeners
- Learn more about how Emma can help you reach your email marketing goals
- Discover how CrowdRiff can help you get smarter with the way you use visual content to attract audiences