About Social Pros Podcast:
Social Pros is one of the most popular marketing podcasts in the world, and was recently named the best podcast at the Content Marketing Awards. Listen for real insight on the real people doing real work in social media. You get the inside stories and behind-the-scenes secrets about how companies like Ford, Dell, IBM, ESPN, and dozens more staff, operate, and measure their social media programs.
Thank you to our sponsor ICUC Social.
Apple Podcast Reviews:
The Social Pros podcast has quickly become a favorite in my feed! I'm consistently impressed by the engaging conversations, insightful content, and actionable ideas. I truly learn something every time I listen!@Arlie K
This is absolutely an awesome listen for anyone in communications or social media!!@Will31C
This podcast has become one of my staple weekly podcasts for learning about marketing! Love the conversations that they have and it's always enjoyable and educational!@Simonstone95
Love the podcast - informative, in depth and spot on for any business size.@MissTriathlon
Helping Businesses Scale Through AI and Automation Businesses are always looking for new ways to scale and delving deeper into their social media output is important to see what’s working well and what’s not. Annie Culver, Director, Solution Ambassador Excellence at Emplifi, joins this Social Pros episode to discuss her experiences working with huge global […]
Helping Businesses Scale Through AI and Automation
Businesses are always looking for new ways to scale and delving deeper into their social media output is important to see what’s working well and what’s not.
Annie Culver, Director, Solution Ambassador Excellence at Emplifi, joins this Social Pros episode to discuss her experiences working with huge global brands, using new tools to help businesses amplify their platforms, and why she thinks trying something new is essential for personal and business growth.
This is a must-listen episode that’s full to the brim with incredible advice and interesting insights into Annie’s career.
In This Episode:
- 04:24 – Annie details her early stages in social
- 07:22 – What does Emplifi do?
- 10:05 – Details on Annie’s role
- 14:00 – Annie on automation and AI’s role in social media
- 16:40 – Changes to Instagram content
- 24:46 – What trends does Annie notices within brands she works with?
- 28:13 – How can brands move on from the basics?
- 31:23 – Does social differ across the globe?
- 33:23 – How not to burn out working in social
- 39:20 – Annie’s advice on becoming a social pro
Quotes From This Episode:In the world of automation, the sky’s the limit. Click To Tweet
“Social media is at the heart of what companies are doing. Brand reputation is more important than ever, and it’s really impacting companies’ successes.” @AnnieCulver7
“Find one new thing to do, to explore, to look at, whether that be executing a new strategy or a new creative idea.” @AnnieCulver7
- Get the new State of Marketing report for free from Salesforce
- Schedule a consultation with ICUC
- Grab your free Social Media Audit Bundle
- Connect with Annie Culver on LinkedIn
- Follow Annie Culver on Twitter