About Social Pros Podcast:
Social Pros is one of the longest-running marketing podcasts in existence (10 YEARS and counting), and was recently recognized as the #1 Audio/Podcast Series by the Content Marketing Awards.
Our purpose? Making sure that we speak to real people doing real work in social media.
Listeners get inside stories and behind-the-scenes secrets about how teams at companies like Google, Reddit, Glossier, Zillow, Lyft, Marvel, and dozens more, staff, operate, and measure their social media programs. With 600+ episodes, the Social Pros Podcast brings the humanity of social media to the forefront, while providing incredibly useful marketing strategies that listeners can immediately implement.
Follow Social Pros on LinkedIn.
To inquire about becoming a guest or show sponsor, please email our Executive Producer, Leanna Pham, at email@example.com.
Apple Podcast Reviews:
The Social Pros podcast has quickly become a favorite in my feed! I'm consistently impressed by the engaging conversations, insightful content, and actionable ideas. I truly learn something every time I listen!@Arlie K
This is absolutely an awesome listen for anyone in communications or social media!!@Will31C
This podcast has become one of my staple weekly podcasts for learning about marketing! Love the conversations that they have and it's always enjoyable and educational!@Simonstone95
Love the podcast - informative, in depth and spot on for any business size.@MissTriathlon
Chad Parizman, the Sr Director, Digital Activation at Pfizer, joins the Social Pros Podcast to talk about how brands can launch a successful employee advocacy program.
Ready to launch an employee advocacy program?
Staff can help generate exposure for brands using their online assets, such as social media, to help increase a brand’s reach and influence. Activating employees as marketing assets in this way, can stir incredible results for your business.
But where should you start with employee advocacy?
Chad Parizman, the Sr Director, Digital Activation at Pfizer, believes that successful employee advocacy starts from the top-down. It’s very difficult to build employee advocacy from ‘the bottom-up.’ You really need to secure support from senior leadership to help launch and maintain a successful employee advocacy program.
In This Episode:
- 06:13 – How Pfizer’s workflow for digital content has changed in light of COVID-19
- 08:57 – How Pfizer’s overall view on the importance of social has adapted over the last few years
- 11:48 – How the leadership team at Pfizer supported the launch of the company’s employee advocacy program
- 12:33 – Chad shares amazing tips to help you get an employee advocacy program off the ground
- 15:29 – A closer look at the intersection of social and executive communications at Pfizer
- 20:26 – Why it’s so important to give employees a voice
- 22:40 – How Pfizer is using podcasting for internal communications
- 28:03 – How Pfizer approached external podcasts related to vaccines
- 37:55 – Innovative ways Pfizer uses internal podcasts
Quotes From This Episode:
“It’s hard to build employee advocacy from the bottom up.” – @CParizman
Audio is the perfect tool for where we are right now where no one has an appetite for one more video chat in their day. Click To Tweet